Saturday, March 4, 2017

This is not a humble brag

This is straight up amazement.

I've been studying Mandarin a bit, and look what I can understand!  (Only in the context, not sure I would be able to on the street, but still.....)

你好吗?

我很好,你呢?

我也很好。

And it sounds like this:  http://materials.cv.uoc.edu/continguts/PID_00236109/Texts_Interactius/U1-4/data/material/17039_textu14_1.mp3

I only have to check 10 or 11 times to write it correctly too!  Not only that, but I understood it right off....the characters are hard though, and they need to be written in a specific order, which does actually have a lot of logic to it and makes it easier to understand.

Here I'm writing (more or less, I am sure my handwriting is appalling) Hello!


Oh, and it says...

Hello, how are you?

I'm very good, and you?

I'm also very good.

Cool, no?

2 comments:

elPadawan said...

That's pretty amazing if you ask me :). Well done!

oreneta said...

Thank you!!!! I am trying to keep the amazement alive, it is motivating....