Saturday, December 20, 2014

Nightwalking

I went walking with youngest at night a year or so ago and she loved it, but we didn't do it again. 

Then last week, when she was upset a bit about - I don't remember what - and we couldn't agree on something to watch on the computer, I suggested going for another walk in the mountains in the dark. 

She accepted with alacrity. 

Then she wanted to go last night....and we went....and I was very tired before, but very happy afterwards. 

And she wants to go tonight. 

We talk a lot, well, she talks a lot more than I do, but that is good too.

Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

seadog

oreneta said...

`Tis.

Anonymous said...

Did you remember to say out loud, when coming back: "Darn, I forgot to check her pockets for pellets before going. Again."
Should lighten the mood :D