Wednesday, January 4, 2017

holidays

These holidays are maybe a little boring, and maybe it would have been great to go and do something, like tour Italy, but that was not in the cards financially this year, and you know what? 

It has been (and continues to be) great...at least for me!  The Man and I have seen almost all of the exhibitions that are on in BCN (including a surprisingly crappy one yesterday), and I have read a book almost every day after the Christmas excitement ended.  Not doing much of anything, walking the dog, reading and doing the necessary chores.

It has been great.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds lovely. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Seadog

elPadawan said...

It does sound great. Just stay in place a bit, not do crazy fancy running around...

oreneta said...

It was lovely!

thecatalanway said...

Hello
How lovely to see you are still writing and still happy! I don't see your blog so often since I left Bloggr and I have to actually look it up. But tonight I was looking at my rather neglected site and was inspired to come over and see what you are doing. I am coming over for a week in February and hope it is warm and sunny then - I know it can also snow and be cold so I will be prepared. Will be in Granollers staying with Tiffany and having a couple of days in Barcelona too. Perhaps will get to an exhibition or so as well.

I hope lovely Chuck is doing well. Would be great if he could meet our new boy Zero one day.

Meanwhile, I am going to take a look at your books and get some ideas

big hug and much love, Kate X