Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sooo very very much, and so much to be grateful for.

That sounds gross, but honestly, I am so utterly happy, it¡s hard not to be.  The man has work, both kids seem to be very happy and doing well in their chosen routes, we don't have to worry about money, my workload has diminished to the point that I can enjoy life again, we have friends, beautiful weather, a beautiful place to live.  Life is good.  (and youngest gave me a great haircut yesterday!)

So, now that I have gloated horribly, I'll show some pics, though mostly I am just so happy to be happy.

Youngest has been doing a lot of climbing:


We went to Montserrat, which I LOVE


My sister in law came and youngest and I went off cycling with her and Eldest did the bus version of the route....






We had Christmas with the family, we took more photos of this guy than anyone else.....




 More to follow......

No comments: