Sunday, October 23, 2011

Painting and thinking

Honestly, this has been a LOVELY day.  I have painted and thought all day.  I have started and ended one entire painting, which is going to be tough to photograph, indeed I have two others as well that I finished the other day and several others underway....and it is such a lot of fun.

Also I have been thinking a lot about on line class curriculum design and the actual creation of courses which I am working at getting underway very quickly indeed....plus, as always, the man and I have a few tricks up our sleeves that we're thinking about.  Going to keep that quiet for now till we get things a little more solidified......

All good stuff, on the whole.  Creative and constructive and interesting.

More photos tomorrow....cause I'm just having a blast over here.

YEAH!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Lovely & productive day here, too. Dog-sitting (a couple of long walks), chatting with neighbours and friends - gorgeous fall weather. And got some writing done...

“Loving it or lost?” Took me awhile, but I love it!

oreneta said...

Glad we were both having fun!!! Funny sentence, no? It could maybe do with a comma single quote mark for clarity, but that would spoil the fun.