Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New route! Una via nova

Close to where I work I was SURE, absolutely certain, there had to be a way to get into a small remnant forest with a creek running through it, and I have been looking on and off for a couple of weeks.

Today I found the way in and it is GLORIOUS!!!  I had a bland run in parks and on roads till I found the route, then slid down a long super steep muddly slope, forded the river (wet squichy runners) and trotted here and there.  Bliss.

I was even delighted when I wiped out, even hit my face on the ground.  No damage, even the sunglasses I was carrying were fine!

Glorious way to start a working day.  Walk the dog - off leash - while chatting with friends, a quick drive to work, then a good wet muddy run on trails to make you feel like you have a great life all before you switch on the d*mned computer!

A prop d'on treballo, estigui segur que hi és una manera d'entrar un bosquet amb una riera.  Ho he estat buscant - de tan en tant - per setmanes.


Avui, ho he trobat i està gloriós.  He anat corrent per unes rutes avorrides en parcs i pels carrers fins que hagi trobat la ruta....he baixat - riscant - un pass super fangós i super pendant fins que arribava a la riera que he cresgut (amb les bambes ben xopats) i he anat corrent per aquí i per allà.  Tant contenta!


Estava molt contenta fins i tot quan he caigut...molt ràpidament, he donat un cop a la meva cara a més i no em molestava gens ni mica.  No m'he fet mal - ni he fet mal les ulleres del sol que tenia al mà. 


Una manera de comenár la dia.....vaig a caminar el gos - deslligat - i xerrant amb amics.  Anar conduint cap a on treballo sense transit, fer una ruta ben fangós en el bosc sobre camirols.  Tens un bon sentit de viure bé abans de encendre l'ordinador pel dia, no?


Softcat no funciona ara. Ho sento.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you also have showers at work? After getting all muddy like that, you probably need to freshen up :)

oreneta said...

Indeed, couldn't do it if we didn't. I certainly need some fairly serious, ah, freshening up. I bring a scrub brush with me to the showers!