Beth at Burkina Mom invited me to play a game of 'blog tag'. That is, provide a blog entry telling six random things about myself that relatively few people know.
The rules. (Maybe I'll follow them, or not)
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
SO! Here are Six Random Things About Oreneta:
Oh, goodness, I thought this would be easy at the end of a long tiring day.
1. I do not have a tongue piercing.
2. I had pierced ears (one right, two left) but it is all grown over.
3. I have too much furniture, and too much stuff. Blech.
4. I think this year maybe I will get around to taking down ALL the decorations, though the ones that were still up from last year did make the whole process easier.
5. I love having plants. I never water them. Good thing the man is around.
6. Remeber that embarassing and weird toothguard I have to wear at night 'cause apparently I grind my teeth? LOVE it...my teeth don't hurt in the morning, nor my head, nor my neck. Bliss. Even if it is pretty goofy looking bliss, and I am getting better at talking around the thing. I have no vanity it seems...I dread to think what I will look like by the time I am an old lady.
It will be SO embarassing for Eldest. I have embarassed her regularily since she was four by simply going about my day like normal. Tough road she has ahead of her.
Tag....oh I don't know...should I be lazy and do one of those if you want to?
Hm, it just turned midnight; I think I will.