Wednesday, March 13, 2013

asking for some info....demanant per ajut

Greader is closing as of July 1, it is the reader I am currently using, so I am now on the hunt for a new feed reader.  I've found Newsblur, Netvibes, Rebelmouse, and Feedreader.

Anyone out there using one of these, or a different one that they like?  What do you think of them?

Do you have a different system?

Rebelmouse definitely has the coolest name, but the product?  meh kinda busy, but maybe it's cooler than it looks.  Feed reader looks simple and straightforward.  Newsblur limits to 64 sites, and netvibes really wants you to pay....

sooo, any word out there?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw that this morning... I decided to give Feedly a try, they seem to be planning a seamless transition for their Google Reader based users...
http://blog.feedly.com/2013/03/14/google-reader/

oreneta said...

THank YOU!!! I was hoping you'd be looking to move too, knew you'd have a good idea.

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Ha! Ha! I avoid the news like the plague. If it is "big" enough news I end up hearing about it but I feel so much less stressed by not watching the news or reading the newspaper. I know that probably sounds ignorant but I like being in my own world at the moment!

oreneta said...

That has a certain sense too, but I like my blog feeds....

Anonymous said...

Bodhi: Many bloggers use Google Reader to keep up with the blogs they follow... At least that's what I use Google Reader for :)