Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pinning for the TPL, enyorant per les biblioteques de Toronto

No és que no tinc llibres per llegir, és que falto llibres que m'enganxen.  Com vull anar a xafardejar en una de les biblioteques a Toronto.  Espero que esteu agraïts que tingueu biblioteques amb moltes llibres que pugueu llegir senzillament.

It's not that I don't have books to read, it's that I don't have books that call out to me.  How I wish I could poke my nose around one of the libraries in TO.  I hope that you all appreciate having a library with many many books in a language that you can read easily.

Hi ha poques coses que trobo a faltar, però la biblioteca en Toronto, sí.

There are very few things I miss, but the TPL is one of them.

*sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I hope that you all appreciate having a library with many many books in a language that you can read easily."
A whaaaaa? :D
I feel your pain...

Sam said...

I think my comment was wiped out...I love my library! love that I can order things on line and have them waiting for me or go on line and download them. If you have a TPL card why can't you just e-download books? do you have an e-reader? or even on to your computer...you get the books for the 3 weeks and I think you can have as many as you'd like....worth looking into if you haven't thought about this already.

oreneta said...

I know, ElP, there are others of us out there who don't.....do you miss it horribly?!??? It is a drag.

Sam, OMGOODNESS! I never thought of using the TPL ereader thing....and no, I don't have an ereader, but I thnk you've just given me a million and one reasons to get one!!!! I wonder if it will work internationally...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Not horribly. I don't have time to read so much and still have a hefty pile of digital and non-digital in the queue to quench any craving that would arise...