Thursday, November 3, 2016

I haven't posted in so long, it's ridiculous.

I'm looking back through photos and realizing how much I haven't said.  Goodness gracious. 

I've done a bunch of walking....., my parents had their 50th wedding anniversary, we went to Canada, well, I went alone first for 6 weeks, did a mini triathlon (came third in my age group!) the family came, we went sailing, I swam a lot, came back here.

Well, that's a boring version isn't it!

So, let's randomly select this:

In June, shortly before going back to Canada, I went on a shortish solo bike ride, up in the hills behind the house.  It was lovely, and I must do it again, I love how it got dark, and I came down by the light of my lamp.

First off, my noble steed!  Ride this bike a ton, it weighs a ton too, but she's tough, and that's good.


The view...mandatory.

The only thing I didn't want to meet were a couple of nobs in a car, so guess who I met?  The most lost guys in the world, looking for a house, somewhere in the mountains, didn't know what town, didn't know what area, and their friends in the other car had their mobiles.  Hopeless.  I advised them do go down to the beach, have a beer and some patates braves at a beach bar, and call it a night.  Then I scarpered.


The view (more or less) on the way down.  It'd get dull after a while, but was lovely and magical to for that length of time.


No comments: