Thursday, September 29, 2011

Focus

I am trying to figure out what the focus should be for this year.

try to get Nivell B de Català?

Improve my Spanish?

Paint?

University? (nah)

Moodle?

IT?

Right now I am leaning towards paint, with some language tossed in, but we'll have to see about that.  I am going to be working a lot more this year, sadly mostly in the evenings and even some on the weekends.....kinda sucks, but what can you do.  The mornings should book up somewhat more anyway.

I think I don't want to push it too hard this year, I pushed pretty hard at some points last year, and it got a wee bit toooooo busy, started to not seem so much like fun.  Part of what I love about our lives here is the balance we have, time together, work, relaxation, recreation....etc.....it is all good, I shouldn't mess it up.

So, still pondering.

5 comments:

thecatalanway said...

Don't forget time to pop over for coffee/lunch in granollers!! and walking dogs in the hills. and reading.....what about a reading group? Barcelona exhibitions...oh ...leave as much time for moodling as possible. K x

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Like Kate I vote for moolding and painting. How about putting yourself a year ahead and looking back on this coming year - what do you want to remember the coming year as being? Oh, I know, dreadful sentence composition etc. But I have indulged in a glass of wine after a bit of a sober stretch and will moodle around here for too long if you let me.

Beth said...

Focus on your art. Satisfy the spirit. All else will fall into place. (Hopefully....)

Love the picture of Chuck!

oreneta said...

When do you get back....looks like not for a while yet.....I do have to get a bit more of a schedule going....

Kate, good question. What do I want to look back on as having accomplished.

Beth. You may just have it.

What kind of year do I want?

thecatalanway said...

LOVE the picture of Chuck! More please!!! Yes, it is looking like a long wait to get back there but I hope to feel settled when i do eventually tie things up here.