Do you ever feel like the to do list is bigger than you are?
I mean, I sort of have two lists, the day to day list -which I can assure you is long enough at any given moment, and then there is the big picture to-do list: off the top of my head we have,
1. Become fluent in Catalan (or as near as I can manage)
2. Learn Spanish
3. Ensure the girls learn Spanish
4. Ensure the girls can write English excellently
5. Get my teeth all fixed up
6. Get a physical and all the other follow ups done
7. Get all the follow ups for the look under the hood done
8. Get the kids Spanish citizenship
9. Floss - it interests me that the dentist here doesn't try and fill us with guilt and self-loathing because we don't floss three times a day. Instead she praises our level of hygiene and gives us some hints about how to improve. I am actually doing better than I ever have. Canadian dentists, are you listening???
11. Figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up.
12. All the stuff for my work in Canada
13. All the stuff for my work here.
14. Wife/mother stuff.
15. Practice basketball with youngest
16 Yoga (I did that at least once in September anyway)
17. Stay/get in shape
No wonder I read blogs. Short, enjoyable and clearly finished when it is done.
I think I'll stop here too.
Am I the only one?