Utterly. Cannot come up with a thing to say. SUPER boring of me today.
Having logged about 4 hours of Catalan study today....well, I guess that leaves a girl with little to say.
Then again I wonder if the creativity is outleting in other places, in painting, at work where I am waist deep in curricular creation in an online setting. Is there a limit to creativity? Why should there be?
Is there a limit to loving? Loving your kids is different than loving your folks, or your spouse or your work, no? Wouldn't those different forms of creativity look different too? But is there a limit to how much creativity you can put out there?
Creative things I am doing now:
- learning (self-creation and yes it COUNTS!)
- creating online courses - architecture and content
- blog writing (though a wee bit uninspired today)
- cooking (though not to much lately as the man has taken over a lot of those duties lately)
- then there was the whole creative process that went into the house.
Is it not so much a question of limits to creativity as attention to mediums?
Here it is, what are you creating?