Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love, don't love. M'encanta, no m'encanta

I love that I seem to have decided it's spring, and I swept the pati and the terrace, plus we ate out in the pati today at lunch as it is a truly spectacular day today.

M'encanta que he decidit que ja està la primavera, i per això he escombrat el pati i la terrat, a sobre, hem dinat a fora avui perquè és un dia absolutament espectacular.

I don't love the sounds of the recorder being practiced.  At all.

No m'encanta, gens ni mica, el soroll que fa una flauta quan un nen - o nena - està assagant.  Gens ni mica.

I do love it when it ends though!

Però m'encanta quan para.

5 comments:

elpadawan said...

For a very long time, I believed a "recorder" was a device used to record sounds. I gave many a confused look to people telling me about how they were playing the "recorder" as part of their classes, in Canada. Why is it called a recorder if it doesn't record anything?

Helen said...

A recorder is better than drums. I used to have 2 different neighbours learning the drums

Beth said...

The sun is shining gloriously here today but spring is far away... Snow expected tomorrow.
I get to listen to a trombone being practiced next door. Ouch.

thecatalanway said...

I must play the violin for you one day!!!

yes a lovely day - we went to walk around La Roca and you're right it is very lovely there.

kx

J.G. said...

Recorder is also better than electric guitar. Just sayin'.