Friday, September 27, 2013

Street art

Walking back from the Born market I started taking photos of street art, an entirely random sample of stuff I saw as I walked along.....

going to have to do more of this.

Olive oil in Japan...





Modern version of an Egyptian temple...



This guy seems to cover a fair amount of turf



Look closely....



There's that boy again....


and again


Kinda cliched this one, nearly didn't take the picture



This was actually a sticker, which I wasn't doing, my own internal rules, but I liked this one so much I had to.


Two from this one....



To be added to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have the eye for street art too much... Maybe I should train my eye for it a bit more :).

oreneta said...

As in you don't notice it, or don't like it?

Anonymous said...

More that I don't notice it, or look for it, much...