Wednesday, August 6, 2008

$$$$$$$$$

We watched "The Last Mimzy". Pretty good, I liked that a lot. Have to ponder a bit why I thought it was so good, a nice balance of tension, I liked how the kids led and the parent's listened. Neat neat neat...

Then - super cool - we went swimming in the pool after dark..they have these funky disco lights that keep changing colours, especially with the jets on...really neat. Glad I listened to the girls and we went. Only a few bug bites, though how a mosquito could land right below my eye and sit there long enough to bite me without me seeing it, I will never guess.

Never.

Got a 649 ticket? My boss got me one. She must be pretty confident I love the job and would do it again, even if I was stinking rich. She may be right too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving me a note on my site and I love reading yours. Your living the life I dream about. Time on a boat and then time overseas. Two of my favorite places the Caribbean, and Spain.

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving me a note on my site and I love reading yours. Your living the life I dream about. Time on a boat and then time overseas. Two of my favorite places the Caribbean, and Spain.

Have fun.

elPadawan said...

just because you got a 649 ticket doesn't mean it is a winning one ;). But good luck ^^

Angel said...

what's a 649 ticket? the lottery?

oreneta said...

Mike, we're trying to have fun...it isn't always, but it is pretty cool.

elPadawan, you said it, and nope, I'm not a winner today...

Beth, got it in one bullwinkle. It was worth a mere 43 million last night.