Friday, June 10, 2011

The very good news?

Eldest's new passport arrived today!  YEAH!!! She can come with us to Canada!!!!!

Love the Canadian gov't.  They have some idea of what efficiency is.  The only problem we had with this was when the Spanish post office lost their own postal cheque.  Should be impossible, but seems it's not.

Got new hiking boots, got a new camera case, and was stupidly excited that it comes with a little rain coat for the case!  How cool is THAT!?!?!?  (my kids quite justly, ridicule me from time to time)

Aside from that I studied.  A lot.

BOoooooooring.

Exam tomorrow, don't know if I'll have a chance to post as I'll be off with youngest overnight.....more on that later......

Cheers all, hope you have a great weekend.

O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news for the passport! And the rain coat for the camera case, I got one on mine as well. I think it's designed for all the hikers out there :).

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Great news on the passport and do let us know the test results! Just when - approxiamtely - do you arrive on our shores?