Friday, June 17, 2011

What I did today

The man and I bailed on parenting duties today, and we went here:




That'd be Montserrat...a fabulous mountain just outside BCN.  I love it here.  We saw lots of people doing this:


Montserrat means serrated mountain, maybe you can see why:


That dot in the upper middle?  More people climbing.  I think I would like to do that some day, but not till the kids are grown up, and then I might be a little old.


Then look who we saw!!!!





THAT was cool!  I even have a short and shakey video, I'll see if I can get it posted.

Cheers!

O

6 comments:

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

I admit I've been out of the loop this week, me without coffee AND vermut. What terrific shots! And bacon was my one downfall - the main reason I never made it as a full-fledged vegetarian. His Royal Chuckiness is something to be reckoned with. I do love how our pets rule our roosts!

Boo and Trev said...

So lovely! Are the goats wild or are they like the sheep and ponies that are free range in the UK? i they actually belong to somebody?

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, again :)

oreneta said...

Bodhi! Are you doing better? Hope so!

Boo and Trev, the goats are wild and don't belong to anyone...There are goats that are used for milk primarily, but they always have a sheppherd...these ones are on their own, and probably have been for quite a while.

ElP! Thanks!!

Vancouver Isle Doug said...

Cool pictures! I've been away from here for a while - sorry. :o( LOVE the mountain picture you have at the top of the blog. Amazing!!!

oreneta said...

Hey Doug, how is everything going? Well I hope.
Glad you like the pictures.