Monday, July 4, 2011

OH my goodness gracious

I'm not sure what all happened there, but I just dropped off the blog world for a bit.  Probably partially cause I cannot read any blogs at work, nor my greader.  Nada.

Soooo, what has been happening?  Not sure, went by in a blur, but it's been good and busy and filled with work and family and friends.

We're taking care of a friend's kid for three weeks or so and it's a blast.  He's a great kid and everyone is having fun.

Work is work and going fine.  nuff said.

Got some sailing in which was super sweet......

and (my life is so exCITIng!)  bought some nail clippers today!!!!  Forgot them in Spain and things were getting desperate.....

oooh, I was thinking of something else and now it's gone.  Hmmmmmm..........

Learned something new about myself.  I can no longer sleep well if I have three cups of my Great Aunt's strong tea at  4pm.  Considering I get up at 5:30am the 1am reading was not such a good idea.  Then the dog decided to bark and bark and bark.  Two barks at a time spaced about 15 min apart.

Then friends in Bali sent a text message at 4:15 am.

I didn't really get back to sleep after that.

Today has gone surprisingly well all told, but here's hoping that the Chuckmeister sleeps a little better tonight and I do to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have an iThingie that can read blogs? Anyways, I hope you'll get more sleep. And more sailing :)

thecatalanway said...

Isn't that the worst - those 15 minute apart barks - designed to let you sleep a little - and then wake you up again. K xx

oreneta said...

I love that technical language, an iThingie! No, I don't have any iThingies...only the mac and some seriously simple cheap cell phones.... More sleep last night, so that was good.

Kate, yes, some kind of cruel approach... he slept better last night, and so did I...