Monday, December 12, 2011

Painting and thinking

As I cruised through some stuff on line, I found some neat bits and pieces....like this one:  writers chose their favourite books of 2011  Books loved by book writers and lovers.  Good recommendations, I think, no?

Scraping around about today, trying to come up with something to write about.

Hmmmm.

It was a quiet day, a good day, a day with a lot of painting in it, therefore a very good day indeed.  What I am working on is fairly secret, let's leave it at that.  It is going fairly well, which I am very thankful for.

What else.  I seem to be posting more political stuff.  I find things are making me despair, honestly.  Despair.

This is a lousy post.  Hold on a bit.  Let me get myself together.

Having trouble, too many things I can't talk about.  A standard blogging problem, all you can think of is the things you CAN'T say, and you can't come up with anything else....don't think of pink elephants, like that.

The man is turning out the lights and signalling bedtime, and as it is 12:30 I may have to give this up.

Going to have to work harder at this tomorrow.

O

1 comment:

thecatalanway said...

I like the pink elephants - I often can't say so much but WANT to!