Monday, September 10, 2007

Here's what I've been doing....

Walking the dog in the hills.....



Walking in Barcelona with the girls and the man.....



Doing some watercolours.....I like this one, it's kooky, and I think I may leave it alone from here...



This I may leave alone because I don't think it is working AT ALL....



Not finished yet....



AN exercise in colour gradations that may become a card....
Kinda funky hippy chick card.....



Not finished yet.....
Turning out only OK so far, I may be able to save it....
or not.



This I did not like at the drawing stage, but it's growing on me....
not finished yet....



I'm having fun though.

5 comments:

Angel said...

Oreneta!!!!!! You are soooo talented!!! I love all of these!

I think someone is happy to be home!...

Unknown said...

Wow. Those are some really, really nice watercolors! Or should I say watercolours?

Beth said...

Yet another talent. I'm very impressed.
I love the "kooky" one - not sure why, but I do.
Plan on selling any of these?

Anonymous said...

I recently saw a watercolor that was hyper realistic in that you honestly though it was a photograph until you got REALLY close to it. I though my friend was kidding around when she told me it was a watercolor!
I think anyone who uses watercolor is a brave soul because it's so seemingly unpredictable. I could never control it the way I wanted it to go, and therefore was always frustrated with it.
Bravo. Good work!!

oreneta said...

Beth: Thank you so very much, and I am indeed happy to be home. I have surprised myself a couple of times refering to here as home as well!

DD: WATERCOLOURS

Beth: No I hadn't but you are making me think avaricious things....

LP: Thank you so much for dropping by! I don't imagine I will ever make anything that you might mistake for a photo, then again, I am not sure I'd want to...I am having fun with this though. It is wildly unpredicatable at this stage, though I am getting a handle on it more....