Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now this I could get into!

Here is a seriously challenging idea.  One I would love to try.

A Canvas a Day.  She is an infinitely more talented painter than me, and I am not sure of the value of 365 crappy paintings, still....this is a challenge I would like to try.

HOW on earth I am going to fit it in, I am not sure.

I was talking to the kids about the house today, the one I have almost forgotten that we own and that I have given up any image of us ever inhabiting, which I do find surreal.

I think I am going to move my painting stuff down there and set it up.  As the man says, it'll be cold, but at least it will be permanent.  If Murphy is with me, his law will kick in, and maybe some progress will begin, if not, then I will have my paints set up and the place won't be abandoned.  I cannot imagine how I could pull this off without more room though. Wonder if I can find some time tomorrow to start this baby up!

I cannot imagine how I will manage, but no harm in trying, no?

Wish me luck, I'll need it with this one.

Cheers with excitement!

O

5 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

A canvas a day? That's a lot! You must have a lot of time on your hands. But, I'll bet you end up with some really great paintings. Take photos and share!

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

A canvas a day is pretty ambitious. Imagine how much you will learn though. Go for it!

oreneta said...

Jason, I'll post the photos on the sidebar to keep myself honest. I don't know that I have that much time, and these are going to be quick works on the whole...still....good fun.

Bodhi, I like crazy ambitious stuff, and I am stretching the definition to paper, and as long as it involves paint of any form, I am good to go...though I could expand that....

Nomad said...

hmmmm....

oreneta said...

Hey....I'm pulling it off so far. It is kind of frustrating in some ways cause some of them I don't have time to finish, but it also provides room for investigation of themes......no commitment.