Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breakfast

We all woke up super hungry.,.....very very very hungry at 7am.

We went out for breakfast.  I had a steak, 3 eggs, hashbrowns and dark rye toast with a big big glass of OJ.  The girls had gigantic waffles with whipped cream, strawberries, strawberry jam, butter and syrop, then some.  We bought olive bread, challah, and cheese buns on the way home. 

We're going skating in a few minutes.

Can you guess where we are?  It ain't Catalunya, I can tell you that.

5 comments:

kate said...

I was going to say... breakfast in Spain just got a whole lot better!

Sounds like it's going to be a fun day, wherever it is!

American in Bath said...

It's possible in England, but I suspect you're not here.

Beth said...

Haven't a clue but wherever you are, the food sounds great!

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

hmmm. hmmmm. hmmmm. Where is the world is Oreneta?! Needing all that protein speaks of a colder climate than Spain....add in the jam and butter and I would say England-side somewhere. But skating? I hope you don't mean ice skating because we have only had a few hard frosts here in Canada, but maybe you are talking indoor skating which will mean my guess could be a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e. Oh, but you are a playful minx, aren't you?!

oreneta said...

Toronto!!!!!

100th birthday party of a family member...here for the party!