Wednesday, November 23, 2011

barely time to breathe let alone post

Dr says my optic nerves are nasty, not a surprise, and I've another visit scheduled for June to keep an eye on them (heh heh heh)

Family is all in town and more arriving, my sister and her kids and husband, my folks, my great aunt, us, my Dad's cousin, distant relatives on my Mom's side, went out to see my uncle and aunt today......just a whole big mass of family that doesn't happen all that often for us.

Joy.

The days are packed, and packed with fun.

Today in our travels we went to see an old steam engine pump, that was seriously neat.  Built in the 18somethings, and it still goes today if they pump it out.  Then we also went to the Hamilton War Plane museum...that was cool, my Uncle and my Dad's cousin know a lot about planes, and I have to go back with the man and my Dad who know a ton too......

Next summer.

Good fun.  Hope you're all doing well out there!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Deep breaths! And keep on having fun!

Joy = family....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy your time with the family ;)

J.G. said...

Pace yourself and remember, you can't have too much fun.

thecatalanway said...

have a great time - it's so important to get together once in a while with the extended family. Easier in Catalunya ss people live so close but for the rest of us it doesn't happen often enough - and especially nice for a lovely occasion. love K x

Helen said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!!! Love to all