Wednesday, November 4, 2009

action action action....

Architect update:

We have action!!!

The builder may be able to dig up a friend who can work.

We may be able to start some of the work in as little as two weeks!  OMG!!!!

I am all aquiver with excitement at the idea.

Sometimes it pays to be a b*tch very clear about what you expect.

I keep taking the camera to the house in the hopes that there will be something I can take a photo of, but no major change yet.  My vocabulary however is going up by leaps and bounds.

WOOT!!!

I wish I could quit this afternoon and just go to bed.

Ah well.

What shall I send out today...air kisses????

Nah

Imagine me waving, m'kay?


O

6 comments:

Lynda said...

After 6 weeks of renovation, broken fingernails, paint in places that should never be seen... etc etc I am beginning to think that the "planning" stage is about the best it gets...until it is finished...oh that sounds gloomy. I am sure you will love every minute.

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Hang onto that excitement. You're going to need it in the weeks to come! Don't worry. It's a wonderful feeling when it's all done. So I hear.

oreneta said...

Lynda...ummmm, I am not sure of that, but hopefully I will like it in general.

Hula...it should be nice when we get there, we have a heck of a long way to go though.

Boo and Trev said...

I love the concept of a builder "digging up a friend". Zombie workers, they've got to be cheap

Helen said...

Oh, Boo - I was going for that line.

oreneta said...

Hehehehehe, or in Spanish, jejejejejeje