The architect is communicating much better. That is good.
I have a lead on several other builders, some recommended by the architect (ummm) and some not.
Progress is in place. GOOD!
Work today was utterly MAD, and so a number of things got put onto the back burner....which wasn't quite so good...but they will get done.
This is, I think, a downright boring post.
Let's see what I can do.....
1. I am developing a tetris obsession. This in not a good thing for anyone except my youngest daughter who is making lots and lots of kinscash and I am playing it on her webkinz account.
2. I am feeling rather impatient recently. I don't think this is good. Maybe I am not sleeping enough and I am up writing inane blog posts FAR too late at night.
3. I have not touched a paintbrush in too long, and I don't really know what to do about it. That is not good.
4. The toilet is leaking, that is not good at all.
5. My bright red cowboy boots have developed a hole in the upper. Not good. The world's best shoemaker is nearby, EXCELLENT!!!!
6. Still haven't taken down all the decorations, the joy of not living in the house where you throw the party! Is that statement good or not good, or sort of a grown-up grey area in between. Also, do you spell grey as gray or grey? Also, did you understand that last question/sentence?
7. We are nearly finished the Halloween candy, which is good, but I miss those little individual Reese's peanut butter cups. Not so good. I LOVE those and the kids hate them so I get them ALL!!!! Anyone want to freeze some for me and I'll have them next summer? Not quite the same.
Now I know what to ask for when the next Canadian visitor comes.
Hmmmm, what British candy is really good....I'll be going there soon....that'll be good.
A big wave to you all,