Sunday, April 3, 2011

After the delight of yesterdsay

Today my halo is grimly glowing.

I have spent HOURS wading through a series of long dreaded tasks...tinc el cul quadrat.  Directly translated as my butt is squared off, or as we would less graphically put it, my butt's gone numb from sitting....

However I got a ton done, even some taxes...urgh.  We get to do it twice, one month for Canada and then the next for Spain, the fun never ends!

I did however finish THREE books today, which definitely perks things up, and finished two paintings!

Not bad, no?

I'm putting up one photo, but the camera simply cannot manage the second one, it is green and the camera is completely freaking out and it is coming out either grey or a weird pustilating yellow.....

maybe tomorrow in the daylight, it is such a lovely green.  When I look at the wood in the background, one side is a lurid red and the other yellow...how can that be?

Here's the other one, easier to solve any issues with the lighting as it is almost all black and white.


Immigration series, acrylic on paper, 3.4.11 56 x 60.5

While it's not my favourite kind of day, a getting stuff done day isn't all bad.

4 comments:

Nomad said...

omg.. can u believe when i first looked at that yesterday i did not see anything but an abstract shape to the point that when just peeking now i thougth it was a new image!!

cool....

oreneta said...

Distance does odd things, no? Glad you think it's cool!

Jan said...

Ha! I translated that as "I have a square neck!". I forgot the cul/cull thing.

oreneta said...

Jan, I have that problem when talking, it can be embarrassing.