Bad stuff, I'm not tallying that up right now.
Let's count the good stuff.
- I got some really important work finished today, against considerable technological odds. YEAH! Only needed one break sitting outside in the sun breathing deeply and reading a good book for a few minutes.
- It was another beautiful sunny day. I sat out in the sun at lunch AGAIN and life was good, especially when the man had mercy on me and made me lunch, and brought it all the way to the terrace for me, and the paracetamol kicked in and the tea was ready all at the same time.
- The teens I taught today were HAPPY! IncREADibly loud, but happy.
- I read to the kids and they brushed my hair. Bliss
- Nomad and I are talking about a collaborative installation work for the summer that would also include TRAVEL!!!! Long shot, but SUPER exciting.... I've been cracking grins all day, just thinking about it...(thanks JG for bringing the idea up! Made my (otherwise kind of crappy) day!
- I whipped out two, count 'em two paintings that I am in LOVE with.
- I'm thinking I'm going to show.
My eyes are burning out of my head. NO Catalan homework done today and that's just TOO BAD!
Here they are: I ain't measuring today, too tired. Biggish.
Both acrylic, watercolour and marker on paper.