Tuesday, November 6, 2012

fitting it all in, trobant temps per tot

It's difficult isn't it.

Things I want to do:

  • exercise
  • paint
  • hang with the Man
  • hang with Youngest
  • Skype with Eldest
  • hang with the dog
  • hang out with friends
  • study Catalan
  • go sailing
  • ride my bike
  • walk in the mountains, with the dog and without
  • write blogs
  • teach
  • sleep longer (every night!), though I'd take just some nights
  • there must be more......
It is just hard to make it all fit, no?

És difícil, no?

Vull:
  • fer exercici
  • pintar
  • passar temps amb l'Home
  • passar temps amb la Petita
  • Skype amb la Gran
  • passar temps amb en Chuck
  • passar temps amb amics
  • estudiar Català
  • anar a fer vela
  • anar amb bici
  • passejar a les muntanyes, amb en Chuck i sense si cal
  • escriure al bloc
  • ensenyar
  • dormir més (cada nit!) però alguns nits seria bé també.
  • han de ser més.
És difícil trobant temps per tot, no?

4 comments:

Helen said...

Indeed! And that list doesn't include the have to things which get in the way of the want to things.

oreneta said...

no, that's just the want....the other list is pretty darned long too!

thecatalanway said...

And reading?

Kx


oh for goodness sake how often do I have to try these squigley letters? I've got it wrong again. Good thing I love you :) Here we go again....

oreneta said...

I could try to be cool and say that reading is like breathing, so I didn't see the need to put it up, (which is partially true, but really I was having a pathetic moment, and simply forgot to put it in the list.

Can't win 'em all.