Thursday, July 24, 2008

Live blogging a racoon invasion

OK....

Life continues weird over here...never dull. Nor apparently restfull.

I JUST SAW TWO RACOONS IN. THE. HOUSE!

I don't even KNOW what to do.

The girls are in my bed, the only door that latches closed. I warned the Spanish girl not to pet them etc etc etc....

I don't know if they are inside or out, nor if the cat is inside or out. If I close up the cat flap are the locked IN????

I SO don't want to deal with this. 4:40 AM FUn WOW.

7 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

IN the house?! Good Lord. Can you put a donut on a stick and lead them to another place?

Beth said...

I'm thinking that "cat flap" has got to go! No more mystery guests.

Miss Kim said...

Hate to say I told you so! I had just watched a program on Animal Planet about raccoons in Toronto- they are a HUGE problem! They have little fear of humans and are absolute geniuses at getting into attics etc. I bet they came straight in through the cat flap!

elPadawan said...

Is it legal to BBQ them? Just a thought, just a thought...

oreneta said...

Hula, I like the donut on the stick, they have to wear the hat though....

Beth, yes indeed, but before it goes, I need to be sure they are OUT not in.

Kim, these ones certainly had NO fear at all....more along the lines of, "wot you lookin' at beeotch?"

elPadawan, tempting, but I am not sure about tasty.

elPadawan said...

put A1 steak sauce on it.

oreneta said...

YES INDEED!!! LOL