Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I had forgotten about all this, in a way.

Back to work.

Back to school.

Back to the routine.

Back to errands.

*groan*

Tomorrow's Wednesday isn't it?


oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I almost forgot!

The nasty neighbour? He moved that antenna, I think I wrote that, and guess what he did tonight? He got rid of a whole bunch of extraneous antennas as well!!!!! WOOT!!! Not the one smack dab in the middle of everything, think I may move that myself...that bottle of wine was WELL worth it!

Faith in humanity, at least that one, fully restored.

Now if I could get him to chat with the owner of that dog...............or if I managed to have as much impact...........

6 comments:

Beth said...

It better be Wednesday tomorrow or I’m in trouble.
These holiday weekends do a real number on my brain.

Jason, as himself said...

There are few things worse than neighbor problems!

J.G. said...

You can catch more flies with honey, they say. Way to go!

Angel said...

oh neighbors....you gotta love 'em.

contemporary themes said...

Faith in humanity is so HARD sometimes! But it's always the way to go at least the FIRST TIME AROUND WITH SOMEONE! ;-)

oreneta said...

Beth...Wednesday it was. They do mess you up, but they are so wonderful too.

Jason, it definitely affects your every move...

JG, I heard a dead squirrel works better, but maybe I'm hanging with the wrong crowd.

Beth, there are some I have anyway.

She, honestly I do better with faith in individuals. Humanity as a group I have some questions about. Most people are fine, but.....as a mass??????