Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mucky doggie...unhappy doggie.

Meet Chuck


This is Chuck in the bath.


You see, Chuck hates water unless he's drinking it. This is an unlucky thing if you live with a family of sailors that just moved their boat to Ontario.

It is also an unlucky thing if you (accidentally???) rolled in a big fat gooey fresh steamy loaf of dog sh*t.

Because even if you do roll in moss and long grass to try and get it off,

You are still getting a bath when you get home.

Cause you stink.

I have to say he is all soft and fluffy now. We also found still more bite marks on him, the poor thing.




Even the leash had to be washed.

8 comments:

Beth said...

It's not always an accident when dogs roll in that stuff! Why do they like to do that???Chuck is such a sweet looking dog. You got a gem there! Too bad about him not liking water. Major didn't either.

Jason, as himself said...

Ew. And ahhhhh, that's better. Cute doggie.

Helen said...

Fox poo is even smellier and Saffy loves rolling in it when she has the chance.

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

Better you than me! How many hands does it take to hold him in the bath? Why? Why? Why? do they DO THAT?! My sympathies. And you know he'll try to do it all over again tomorrow.

oreneta said...

Beth, I don't KNOW if it was an accident or not, the poop was apparently hidden in long grass. Then again, maybe it was some kind of therapy, or camoflauge for going past psycho dog's house on the way home......

Jason, the girls had a LOVELY time shrieking eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Helen, I can safely, and with relief, say that wild boar poo isn't smellier as Chuck loves rolling in that. Sort of looks like giant rabbit turdlets in fact.

Bodhi, he's a pretty good dog, I could have done it myself, but it was a lot easier with the man. He had never done it in anything so, so, so, moist before, and while he rolled a LOT today (yucky shampoo smell) it was always in moss, or long grass or thyme/rosemary patches.

Thank you Chuck.

Angel said...

awwww, I love me some Chuck. He is sooo cute and ornery! and I'd bet my last $1 that it was NO accident he rolled in dog poop! ;)

oreneta said...

Beth, I have to agree.....

Anonymous said...

Mom that was soooooooooooooooooooooo gross wasn't it? But after he looked even cuter then usual.

Youngest.