Thursday, October 3, 2013

Maintaining optimism

This is something I kind of, sort of, really actually, work at.

Don't think I'm alone in it, but I think it is something I am conscious of.

What do I do?


  • hang with my husband
  • hang with my kids
  • hang with my dog
  • walk
  • get outside...in mountains or on the sea outside
  • keep fit
  • try to sleep
  • read 
  • don't read some things
  • remain amazed
  • look at some stupid funny things from time to time
  • hang with happy people
  • do things that make me feel accomplished
  • avoid dreary people like the plague
  • get out and see stuff that is cool.  Consciously.
Wish I could make more art, more good art specifically.

What works for you?  Do you do this consciously?

Just wondering.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good approach, to me.
Seadog

oreneta said...

Indeed!