Saturday, July 14, 2007

pants..

I had a moment of brilliance and managed to triple book myself this evening, none the less, we had a good time. The girls convinced me to buy a pair of camouflaged corduroy cargo pants with jeweled buttons. I am a little shocked every time I look down, but they go well with the cowboy hat, although I think a little fire-engine red toenail polish may be in order at this point. I may post a pic at some point.

Got new dog food as well, lamb and rice flavoured, seems to meet with higher approval. Good for the mutt.

Late night, time for bed.


zzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Beth said...

Do post a picture! The pants sound cool with those jeweled buttons.

Our dog can't handle the lamb and rice (if you get my drift) - chicken and rice only. But then, he's older than Chuck.

oreneta said...

Beth: I've put a sort of picture up, I may try again when I can get some help, or a mirror...so far the lamb and rice is both popular and remaining firmly where it should be....gosh I hope it continues too.