Monday, October 8, 2012

Today has been a wee bit unsettling. Avui ha estat una mica...inquietant

Nothing bad happened to us, or will, but it was unsettling and I don't have the time to write about it now, so very late at night.
Res mal ha passat amb nosaltres, ni passarà, però m'ha deixat amb un sentit d'inquietud i no tinc temps per escriure sobre la tema, està molt tarde.

More later, after I've thought it through some more.  Escriuré més desprès, quan he tingut temps per rumiar una mica.


2 comments:

Beth said...

So many things in life are unsettling. I hope this particular one didn’t keep you awake all night. Things are always so much clearer in the morning.

oreneta said...

no, though I seem to have lost the need to sleep, 4, maybe 5 hours and I'm up again, I feel fine too. I totally don't understand. Nor do I like it.