Things I'm loving:
1. Sitting in the sun today, feeling how hot it was drinking coffee with a great book.
2. That great book.
3. Buying books for Eldest that she was DYING to read...in (get this) in Catalan!
4. The vet commented that youngest has NO ACCENT!!!
*no one has said that to me* (yet)
Chuck just stared me in the eye and swallowed so loudly I could hear it. Weird.
This tooth feels like a weird foreign thing in my mouth. Still.
5. I can take the next pain killer! Indeed, pain killers exist!!!
6. Got a hair cut and I like it a lot...thanks to my man for cutting it!
7. Artichokes are in season. YES!!!!!!!!!!
What's NOT to be happy about. SO so so so sosoooo good, and €1.90 a kilo!!!
8. Heading for bed where it's warm and comfy....sweet sweet deal.
So...riding the optimistic Obama wave of hope...
what's sweet in your world?
Have a great day,