Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meme from TeacherMommy:

Hi folks, I didn't sleep all that well last night either, and I am feeling worse, though emotionally happier, so this is a short quick post and I am lucky enough to have this meme up my sleeve!

Here goes, I think my wit has waned with the lack of sleep, but I did my best.

1. What are your current obsessions? Languages, getting the summer organised, walking in the hills.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often? Underwear.

3. What's for dinner? Icecream, no kidding.

4. Last thing you bought? Clothes for Eldest

5. What are you listening to? Eldest talking to me, continuously.

6. If you were a god / goddess what would you be? Tired.

7. Favourite spots in the whole world? The hills behind us, large swathes of the Bahamas, Northern Ontario, good big stretches of the American Southwest, parts of Holland, chunks of India, small restaurants in France, some of the reaches of Spain...I could go on.....

8. Reading right now? Snow, Orphan Paluk, Washington Irving, Tales of the Alhambra, The Land of the Naked People, ???, The Sisters Grimm, something else that I cannot remember the title right now.

9. Four words to describe you? Right this moment? Tired, sleepy, weary and worn. Generally? Optimistic, determined, ferocious and enthusiastic.

10. Guilty pleasure? I don't do guilt.

11. Who or what makes you laugh? My man, my kids, my dog, my students, my sister, my friends....silliness.

12. Favourite spring thing to do? Wear sandals.

13. Planning to travel next? Canada

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Lunch today, we had it out...mmmmm.......

15. Last time you were tipsy? Never.

16. Favourite ever film? No idea whatsoever, I can never remember them

17. Biggest life lesson you've learned from your kids? I am NOT in control.

18. Song you can't get out of your head? Depends on the moment, nothing recently.

19. What book do you know you "should" read but refuse to? I read what I want.

Rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 8 people.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along.....

5 comments:

Beth said...

Are you in the midst of your annual, “crazed getting everything and everybody organized and ready for Canada?” part of your life?

Keep # 11 in mind!

And I love your # 10.

Teacher Mommy said...

Ah, if only I could refuse to do guilt! That would be very freeing...

J.G. said...

Never been tipsy? Ever? Your answers show you know what you're all about, but this one makes me wonder. :-)

Angel said...

ice cream for dinner? I'm eatin at YOUR house tonight!!!!!

oreneta said...

Beth, yes indeed, it shows, huh?

It is insane...

TeacherMommy, it is nice...I had help, my folks didn't pull that card much, but I do seem to have a natural immunity to it...

JG...I know, I know, I know...I'm a freak. No deep dark secrets, just weirdness.

Beth...it was goooooood. Are you feeling any better girl?