Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some observations, some things that make me wonder and a fact.

The flashdance look seems to have come back into fashion. Alarming on a child riding a moto. All that bare skin and flapping poorly secured fabric.

Has there not been a new style since the 90's? How much longer are the baggy-*ss pants going to hang on?

The word sporran always reminds me of sp*erm

T'estimo, "I love you" in Catalan, looks to me like test*icles.

I don't like Cat Stevens.

The to-do list expands to fill the available time.

I am so over paying interest.

Doing the taxes is a drag.

One of my very favourite things to do is sit in the woods with the dog listening to the birds and looking at all the flowers. Makes life very very sweet.

Hope you're having a great day.

6 comments:

J.G. said...

You always make me laugh! Hope you are having a great day.

P.S. Hula is talking about underwear. Don't miss it.

Clark said...

Curious on the Cat Stevens comment. Not that I've listened to him in, oh, 30 years or so. But. Why?

Beth said...

Too funny!

Sperm, testicles and baggy *ss pants... you're hitting below the belt (ha!) in this post, aren't you?
(Yes, I laugh at my own jokes. If I don't, who will?)

hooray said...

I laughed at Beth's joke, too!

;-)

Funny observations!

And my TO DO list just keeps growing too! Ahhhhh!

Anonymous said...

you're right! I have to do my French taxes! Oh, the pain! Can't do it paperless this year, and I have to declare my canadian accounts :(

oreneta said...

JG, glad I make you laugh....I went over to Hula and talked about underwear too. So, from now on, what will you think of when you hear the word sporan?

CS, he was on the radio and he is so, so, so, wussy. Too much lassitude and too little spunk.

Beth, I laugh at your jokes too....it was a rather low slung post wasn't it....

ElP...*gasp* the intricacies of it all, two languages, two countries, two cheques, a gabillion different laws, all of which cancel each other out....

My sympathies as we struggle with ours as well. One of the less glam aspects of expat life.