Thursday, March 15, 2012

Frustrated. Frustració

I cannot go into all this here, though maybe I could, still, it feels too early.  Lord I love a comma this evening, no?

No puc explicar tot ara mateix, però potser sí, encara, trobo massa aviat.  Em sembla molt enamorada amb les commas, no?

Let's leave it at this.  I am trying to plan a really cool adventure and we're one person short.  Grrrrrrr....the window to enter is shutting too.

Per el moment, dic això.  Estic intentant de crear un grup per fer una aventura molt guai i faltem una sola persona.  Grrrrr.....l'opportunitat per matricular-nos està acaban ràpidament també.

3 comments:

thecatalanway said...

Oh good luck with getting it sorted! The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglay....and all that kx

Beth said...

All very intriguing...particularly the adventure part.
Hope it works out!

oreneta said...

Kate, I'll tell you all the details on Wed if I don't post before then!

Beth, not quite as intriguing as it sounds, but I do hope it works out....