Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wee bit crazed. Una mica boja

Life is kinda crazy right now.  I've managed to mix together end of term chaos with a walking madness and it is b.u.s.y. around here.

La meva vida, en aquest moment, està una mica boja.  He combinat el caos del fi de curs amb unes ganes per caminar em deixo o.c.u.p.a.d.a.

So, what I'm not showing you:
  • photos of the ugliest socks in the world that I bought for hiking.
  • photos of the man's new windbreaker which was supposed to be shared, but which is WAY too big for me, so I get my own
  • photos of a cool fanny pack that man got for him (and me) to use rather than a sweaty-heavy knapsack
  • photos of my awesome and surprisingly unpainfull (if I don't think about it too hard) blisters.  Wish me luck on Sunday when I'm going walking again with the local mountaineering group.
Deixe'm explicar-te el que no t'ensenyes:
  • fotos dels mitjons més lleigos del món 
  • fotos del jaqueta contra-vent del Home que teòricament era per repartir amb mi, però està ENORME, llavors, aniré a trobar un per a mi també.
  • fotos d'un motxilla per la cinta/cul per l'Home (i jo) en lloc dels motxilles normals, que són molt calorós i que pesant bastant també
  • fotos de les meus ampolles impressionants, però estranyament no gaire dolorós (si no penso molt).   Creus els dits per diumenge quan vaig a fer senderisme un altre cop amb el grup de muntanya

Maybe tomorrow I'll get it together to take those photos and post them....or not.
Potser em trobaré prou organitzada demà per fer aquestes fotos, però no ho veig clar.  

Maybe I'll paint a bit too, though I don't see when just yet.  Potser pintaré una mica també, però encara no veig com.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Would love to see a picture of your blisters! ;)

Sam keeps sending me the most gruesome photos - sprained ankle, crushed finger & the latest - a canker!

I can take anything!

thecatalanway said...

No blisters please!!! oh well you did look at my squashed fingers...so go on!

sounds good - sounds like living in Canada has prevented your Man from getting the Catalan man aversion to buying new things :)

Have a wonderful mountain walk and see you soon

Ka x

Boo and Trev said...

Fanny pack - never fails to make me snicker!

oreneta said...

Beth, it's not likely to go away soon, I'll try for it tomorrow!

No Kate, he has a full on Catalan man aversion to buying things....it sits deeper than that. He only buys anything if I'm there to make him do it.

Boo and Trev, it is such a silly name....I have to giggle too. Works well though even if it does look a little dumb.