Thursday, August 16, 2007

Time

Eldest is going off tomorrow to do a babysitting course.

How did she get so big?

Imagine it.

Wow.


....later


Today's post is number 300! Whoda thunk.

You know what else? Someone found my site by searching "butt floss beach"!

Dorky Dad may be the number one lobster panty site on the internet, but I'm moving up to number three as the butt floss beach site.

Goodness knows who would type that into a search engine. Then again, they may read this...

Yee Gawds.


Ooooo, just before I pushed the publish button, you know what came on the radio? The CLASH!!!!

Should I stay or should I go

It's always tease tease tease...

(Did you ever notice how tough it is to type tease? Assuming you use those proper finger positions they taught us in junior high?

Love The Clash!

5 comments:

Boo and Trev said...

I have trouble typing clinical - which I have to do almost every day. It goes in the wrong order for the muscles in my fingers or something!
Sensible school system you have there that teaches people to type properly. I taught myself

oreneta said...

Boo: clinicial. Yup, that was tough. I have trouble with Toronto too....

Helen said...

I have problems with Helen - I often sign myself Helne - clinical and tease I can manage!!

Angel said...

I no longer use the finger placement they taught in school....well, sorta but not really...and I look at the keys...but I can type really fast!

oreneta said...

Helen: Yup, my name gets messed up too...

Beth: I'm not perfect with the finger placement, but close and it does make it pretty darned fast...