Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chuck and the grape take 2



Well, as you may be able to tell, I tried again with the video, and yes blogger, I have high speed access, so I think the problem is at your end.... Instead I decided to include this exciting instalment!!!



Do you know what this stuff is?

Heaven

We discovered it on our way south and then again in the Bahamas. Now I LOVE, that is L.O.V.E. popcorn, but when you sprinkle this stuff on it???? Mana from heaven. Honestly, it is that good. Can we get it in Spain? No. Can we get it in TO? With great difficulty. So I got six boxes, all they had. In Florida you can get it in great big fat cans. Mmmmmmm. Put it in most anything, hot and salty and flavourful.


Yum yum yum.

3 comments:

Miss Kim said...

Ooo I heard about Old Bay last summer on the Rachael Ray show and I found it right here in rural Nova Scotia! So guess what? I have it in my cupboard in Albania! Never thought of using it on popcorn (my favourite snack!) but I will try it as soon as I get back 'home' (which will be next week at this time).

oreneta said...

Kim: You should try it....yummy, and stock up while your out there, you may have trouble finding it in Albania. I cannot believe I am managing to talk about Old Bay and Albania in the same sentence. Isn't that a scream?

Gonna be in TO at all on your way out? We leave next week too....

kate said...

I have some in my cupboard, too. I mostly use it to mix with cornmeal (the rough grainy kind) as a coating for fish, which I then bake. It's supposed to be good for boiling mussels, too. Popcorn, hmm? I'll have to try that!